|ASVA membership is open to Scottish Visitor Attractions and organisations providing goods and services to attractions.
- Representation on key decision making committees at national level allowing us the opportunity to influence policy for the benefit of members
- Regular communication with members on the latest issues by e-update (every 2/3 weeks) and our e-zine - what’s happening in attractions in conjunction with the Leisure Group Media (every month). http://www.attractions.co.uk/ASVA/
- Monthly publication of visitor trends to help with benchmarking and business planning
- Networking opportunities at our highly regarded conference event
- Development opportunities through our Development Programme events that run throughout the year at various venues up & down the country (the majority of which are free).
- Passcards allowing free entry for your staff at other member sites –as part of the single membership package you would receive 4 passcards per site with the opportunity to purchase up to 10 additional cards per site. These can be used as part of your training/development programme. We ask that you reciprocate the offer to ASVA members of free entry to the passcard holder.
- Free entry on the website www.asva.co.uk with opportunities to promote events and jobs through our listings and to promote news stories through the website too.
- Free copies of Attractions Management (5/6 publications per year) and Leisure Opportunities (every 2 weeks)
- Access to our Trade Members offering special rates and promotions for ASVA members.
- Representation on key decision making committees at national level
- Regular communication with members on the latest issues by e-update (every 2 weeks) and our e-zine - what’s happening in attractions (every month) http://www.attractions.co.uk/ASVA/
- Free entry on the website www.asva.co.uk.
- Monthly publication of visitor trends to help with benchmarking
- Networking opportunities at our highly regarded annual conference. We have an area for a trade exhibition at our annual conference and these opportunities are given to trade members only, we usually have over 130 attendees for our 2 day event. Information gathering and networking opportunities are available through our Spring seminars/development programme. These networking opportunities are a valuable way of meeting face-to-face with attraction staff and managers.
- 2 Passcards allowing free entry for your staff at other member sites with the opportunity to purchase up to an additional 10 cards.
- Free promotional opportunities*
- Copies of Attractions Management and Leisure Opportunities publications
1. Distribution of your promotional material (up to 70 grams).
2. 2 e-mails shots sent by ASVA Office to all our members at a date of your choice.Join ASVA Today »