Association of Scottish Visitor Attractions
Login to Members Area
Home News Events Jobs Contact
Royal Burgh of Culross
« Return to Attraction Listings

Royal Burgh of Culross

Relive the domestic life of the 16th and 17th Centuries at this riverside Royal Burgh. The old buildings and cobbled streets create a time-warp for visitors. Enjoy too the newly refurbished Palace which dates from 1597 and model 16th-century garden. Exhibition and video. Opening Times: Garden: all year, daily 10-6 or dusk if earlier. Palace, Study and Town House: 1 Apr to 31 May, Thur-Mon 12-5; 1 Jun to 30 Aug, daily 12-5; 1 to 30 Sep, Thur-Mon 12-5; 1 to 31 Oct Fri-Mon 12-4 Access to The Study and Town House is by guided tour only. Tours depart from palace reception every hour. First tour departs 1pm, last tour departs 4pm (3pm in October). Tours last approx 1 hour. Saturday 24th August: The main building will be closed due to a wedding. Town Tours will run every half an hour until 4pm and must have a minimum of 5 people for the tour to go ahead. North Block open as usual. No need to book. Bessie Bar Tearoom: open same dates until 5.30pm (4.30pm in October)
T: 0844 493 2189
E: culross@nts.org.uk
W: www.nts.org.uk
A: Culross, Fife, KY12 8HT
ASVA Card Restrictions:
Search Attractions
Name:
Type:
Connect with ASVA
Connect with us on LinkedIn Connect with us on
LinkedIn
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Twitter
Home | About ASVA | Join ASVA | Press Information | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Cookies
Copyright 2019 ASVA | login

ASVA is a Company Limited by Guarantee
Registered in Scotland No: SC153812